Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an imperative business function which forms and develops a mutually beneficial relationship between an Organisation and a client. The significance of CRM has grown from simple customer service to an integrated solution which establishes a level of trust in forming long term relationships and identifying additional business opportunities
The purpose of this programme is to help individuals from different organizations identify communication, requirements, opportunities and the needs of customers. By understanding these variables. Organizations can develop a mutually beneficial strategy for managing a long-term value-added relationship with the customer.
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Identify how CRM creates
- Value for organizations and customers
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
- Customer’s relationship Management
- Requirement –Driven Product selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Evaluating and reviewing your programme
- Prioritize, sell smarter, Be Productive
- Track your sales activities
- Connect with your customer, extent your CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) is one of many different approaches that allow a company to manage and analyse its own interactions with its past, current and potential customer. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
One important aspect of the CRM approach is the systems of CRM https://proversity.co/course/customer-experience-playbook/ that compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company’s website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media.Through the CRM approach and the systems used to facilitate it, businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best cater to their needs