COURSE OVERVIEW: Think HR is mostly a back-office function? Think again. This course, driving successful business execution through human capital teaches that as a Human Resources professional or business leader, you’re charged with the daunting task of creating a profitable, efficient, engaged, productive, and sustainable workforce. HR needs a strategy that is integrated with and drives business objectives forward to ensure its people have the tools, skills and knowledge they need to deliver their very best work. There are many ways to build out a comprehensive multi-year HR and talent management strategy. Relax! This course from P4PE Institute shows you how to align HR processes to business needs and effectively leverage HR methods to reach your strategic goal.
- The role HR plays in business execution – moving from a back-room administrative function to a frontline business partner
- Understand business execution – what it is and how to get started
- Discover the business-execution drivers – six things every company needs to do for success
- Map your HR processes to the business-execution drivers – and accomplish the four critical goals of talent management
As the pace and needs of business change, HR must evolve from back-office role player to become a strategic, more visible leader. But in practical terms, how do you get there from here? Use the proven ideas and strategic HR best practices in this hands-on programme to discover how to:
- Harness unified talent management to drive execution and growth.
- Identify essential business drivers needed for success.
- Work with operations leaders to forge a true business partnership.
- Enhance HR processes with cloud technology.
- Top 5 ways HR can Impact Strategic Execution
- Talent Management Blueprint
- HR-to-Corporate Strategy Alignment Tool
- Business Execution & Alignment Template
- Critical Business Execution Skill
- Renewed commitment to Professional Excellence
Further more, click this linkhttps://proversity.co/course/result-driven-leadership-strategy-development-2/ to know more about result driven leadership that will help drive business execution and strategy
No Reviews found for this course.