Course Overview- Employee engagement is generally recognized as one of the biggest problems affecting organizations today, this is even more pertinent in turbulent economic times when uncertainty is high. Current studies show that with only one-third of the workforce engaged there is a huge scope for improvement which translates directly to the bottom line.
It is a top priority for modern organizations who want to compete in the market, increase their market share and achieve higher returns on investment. In this course, you will learn what people engagement is all about, design appropriate surveys to measure it, and most importantly craft and implement successful engagement initiatives that impact overall. In this course, Managers will learn how to use analytics to initially measure then devise a 9+1 strategy that boosts employee engagement in their organization.
Learn how to drive employee involvement, engagement, improve performance and increase productivity. Click the link to access a related course https://proversity.co/course/competency-based-hr-management-a-strategic-approach-to-hr-programme/
- Employee engagement and organizational pride.
• What we need to know to take action.
• How and equity fairness in the workplace drives engagement
• Engagement and the bottom line:
• Employment and change management strategies that enable engagement.
• Communicating and providing feedback on engagement.
• Seeing clearly “: Employee Engagement and line of sight.
• Inspiring and unleashing passion.
• 6 steps to retaining top talent & attracting talent to replace “Coasters”
• Using Gallup’s strategy on employee engagement to achieve organizational (bottom line) value.
• Video session: who is sinking your boat?
• Employee engagement frameworks, 9 + 1 strategy models & Dashboards.
• Engaging with the organization, line manager & job
• Employee engagement Drivers: Converting the enrolled and enlisting the disenchanted
• Ensuring engagement at the point of Recruitment & onboarding.
- Evaluate and track the impact of engagement on business performance
- Craft specific HR practices aimed at increasing employee engagement
- Identify, develop and champion the required change initiatives
- Build comprehensive engagement surveys and interpret their results
No Reviews found for this course.