In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service. In order to achieve this, it is important to ask yourself some questions:
- Do you or your staff have the right skill sets to deliver exceptional customer service?
- Currently, how do you improve your Customer Service Skills and approaches?
- Do you strive to continuously improve your customer service?
- Do you listen to your customers and their needs?
- Do you currently listen effectively to uncover the customer’s true needs?
- Are internal customers understood and prioritized?
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives easier by consistently providing exceptional customer service.
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
- Recognize how one’s attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer-focused, attitude
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Practice techniques for developing goodwill through in-person customer service
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Gain insight into connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Calming Upset Customers
- Telephone Customer Service
- Internet Customer Skills
- Time Management Strategies
- Stress Management Strategies
|Excellent Customer Service Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.