Fundamentals of Employment Law is practical and interactive. It provides a foundation in the basic elements of the Nigerian Employment & Labour Law. It enables you to handle the common employment issues that arise on a day-to-day basis in a positive and professional manner. The course also reviews recent cases that have resulted in amendments to the Act.
- Understand the core legal principles that apply to the relationship between the employer and the employee
- Evaluate your organizations’ documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide basic advice on resolving common employment Issues
- Unit 1 History and sources of Nigeria Labour Law
- Unit 2 The Contract of Employment
- Unit 3 Who is an Employee?
- Unit 4 Employer And Employee – Duties And Obligations
- Unit 1 Formations of Contract of Employment and its Effects
- Unit 2 Freedom of contract and Restrictions thereon
- Unit 3 Common Law Implied Terms
- Unit 1 Employer’s Vicarious Liability
- Unit 2 Termination of Contract of Employment
- Unit 3 Remedies for Wrongful Dismissal
- Unit 4 Collective Bargaining
- Unit 1 Trade Unions
- Unit 2 Industrial Actions
- Unit 3 Tortuous Liability and Trade Disputes
- Unit 4 Settlement of Trade Disputes
- Unit 5 Protecting Health And Safety
- Unit 6 The Workmen’s Compensation Act
|Fundamentals Of Nigeria Employement & Labour Law|
|Fundamentals of Nigerian Employment and Labor Law||2 days|
No Reviews found for this course.