Organizational events such as; talent loss or management turn-over often result in the need for change within organizations. These, however, can serve as opportunities for growth if employee capacities are optimally developed.
Hence, Talent management as a key part of succession planning is fast becoming a vital HR strategy component.
This E-learning P4PETalks webinar edition will also provide insights to ensure that your organization functions to its full potential, proper alignment of management and planning initiatives with your business objectives.
- Description of the key practices of integrated talent management
- Align talent management to organizational objectives
- Compare various talent management systems to assist in selecting a system, identifying upgrades to an existing system and planning an implementation
- Promote high-performance workplaces
- Coordinate workforce and succession planning
|INTEGRATED TALENT MANAGEMENT AND SUCCESSION PLAN FRAMEWORK RECORDING||00:00:00|
|Integrated Talent Management and Succession Plan Framework Webinar||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.