Discover how product strategy is the foundation of business growth. The course will touch upon every stage of the product strategy lifecycle—including learning strategies for growth from cradle to grave—and think like a CEO of your product or service.
PRODUCT STRATEGY AS THE
FOUNDATION OF BUSINESS GROWTH
Every company that sees technology as a competitive differentiator needs a product strategy. And every person who touches a product inside of an organization directly contributes to its success or failure. A comprehensive product strategy incorporates involvement from all stakeholders in the ecosystem. For those involved in developing or delivering product strategy—from cradle-to-grave—you’ll develop a mindset that anchors product strategy as the pathway to growth.
Whether you are seeking growth by launching new products and services, or need to manage the lifecycle of existing ones, the Product Strategy program offers approaches that are used by many of the top technology-driven companies in the world today. Market-tested strategies for product, service and solutions-driven firms to manage ongoing product lifecycles. Everyone who touches a product contributes to success or failure – learn proven methods. Real-World Application. 2-weeks Online Program. Learn from Peers Online.
- Analyze new product opportunities to arrive at ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ conclusions efficiently
- Assess the pros and cons of various business models including SaaS and pivot to another business model when your current one isn’t delivering growth
- Develop a go-to-market strategy using the 7-Elements Framework
- Create buyer personas, positioning, and messaging based on proprietary tools
- Learn from real-world custom case studies and examples based on the faculty’s own consulting experience with top tech firms such as Microsoft, AT&T, Salesforce.com, and Facebook
- Create agile requirements grounded in the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework, user stories, and epics
- Manage partner ecosystems and learn how to create win-win partnerships
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- Business managers and leaders who are materially involved at any point in a product’s lifecycle, from cradle-to-grave
- Those who may be directly responsible for product or portfolio strategy, or who play a more indirect role such as in sales, marketing, operations, finance, or R&D
- Professionals at companies who are focused on using technology as a competitive differentiator, even if your vertical market isn’t ‘tech’
- Professionals wanting to take on a more formal product management role
Participants come from a wide range of industries that include:
- Pure-play technology companies including software, hardware, electronics, networking, and e-commerce
- Industrial products companies including consumer durables, medical equipment and devices, automotive, construction, and agricultural
- Tech-intensive services firms such as banking/fintech, law firms, IT services, and consultancies
Over the course of four major sections, you’ll discover how product strategy is the foundation of business growth. You’ll touch upon every stage of the product strategy lifecycle—learning strategies for growth from cradle to grave—and to think like a CEO of your product or service.
|The Big Picture on Product Strategy||00:45:00|
|PART 1: BUILD|
|Product Strategy 01a – VIDEO: How to Build a Product I||00:48:00|
|Product Strategy 01b – VIDEO: How to Build a Product II||00:54:00|
|Product Strategy 01c – VIDEO: How to Build Products Users Love||00:48:00|
|Product Strategy 01 – BUILD: Building Products That Customers love||02:42:00|
|PART 2: LAUNCH|
|11 Product Launch Presentations Introducing Revolutionary Products That Changed the World||06:48:00|
|Product Strategy 02 – LAUNCH – How to Effectively Launch Products||02:00:00|
|PART 3: GROW|
|8-Step Framework for Product Growth by Sylvia Ng||00:21:00|
|Product Growth Engine by Dave Martin||00:27:00|
|Product Growth = People Growth by Nilan Peiris||00:28:00|
|Product Growth – Becoming Product-Led||02:00:00|
|Product Strategy 03 – GROW: How to Profitably Grow Your Product||00:51:00|
|PART 4: SUSTAIN|
|Zoom Meeting Session (Friday, May 28- 11am)||02:00:00|
|Product Strategy 04 – SUSTAIN: How to sustain Profitable Products||01:14:00|
|Product Strategy – Post Session Resources||00:00:00|
|Product Strategy – Concepts Review||10, 00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.