The Productivity Management Programme is designed to impart the knowledge of implementing, managing, measuring and sustaining a productivity improvement drive to the middle management.
The programme aims to equip managers with tools and techniques to drive productivity. This includes the basic know-how on an in-house productivity drive, engagement of workers and how to sustain the efforts in productivity with the goal to improve operational productivity.
- Module 1: Understand Productivity Concept, Productivity Management Approaches, Programme, and Best Practices
- Module 2: Implementation and Sustaining Productivity Drive. Effective communication and engaging the workforce to be motivated
- Module 3: Key productivity Structure, Methodologies, Tools, and Techniques
- Module 4: Importance of Job redesign and its Key benefits
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the true meaning of productivity
- Customize Sustainable Productivity Concepts
- Be well-versed in key productivity methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Measure productivity and re-evaluate the implementation
- Implement job redesign plans that will improve productivity in an aging and diversified workforce
|TIME & PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.